Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Brinne is Moving back to Lubbock! 11.4.14

Well, er'one… I don't have much time to email today because....... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM… I am being transferred :(
I thought I was going to die here :( So sad......... I didn't have a feeling I was leaving. However.... I did feel like I could move to LUBBOCK!!! AND I AM!!!!! MONEREY PARK IN LUBBOCK I am "killing" Sister Hoover! It will be exciting. I have not killed anyone yet, so that is going to be strange. I am just hoping she won't be trunky… and hasn't checked out.

My story of this week:
I love Sister Brunt so much! She is wonderful! But we both felt like we wouldn't be able to do another transfer together. So I was praying to Heavenly Father that He would put me in a companionship, and that my companion wasn't any less ambitious… or any more ambitious… than me. I just wanted someone who wanted to work hard; hit the pavement and kill it! I think he answered my prayers, but I won't know until tomorrow… or a little while of being her companion.

I am not ready to move. Lol! I have free laundry here, so I have just about washed EVERY article of washable things I own… even if it was clean. Lol!!! I guess I won't be writing letters this week!

Also, last Monday a crazy man in prison, he was a "trustee," escaped and was on the loose for 3 days, so we weren't able to work after dark! It was creepy!!!!! But he was found and all is well!

On Halloween we got to have our mission tour, and 1/2 of the mission was able to come! It was so fun! My favorite times are when I get to see all my buddies!!!! I was really praying I'd get to be Sister Christensen’s companion, but we will pray for that next transfer. She is still in my zone!!!! Sister Christofferson got her wish! After 7 months she is leaving Clovis!!! And, oh yea, I forgot SISTER BRUNT IS TRAINING!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!

Anyway, I don't have much to share this week. Unexpected goodbyes suck.... so that bites....

I REALIZED I LIVED IN LUBBOCK A YEAR AGO! I LOVE LUBBOCK!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK
NEW ADDRESS IS
5202 BANGOR AVE #C104

Lubbock TX 79414

No comments:

Post a Comment