Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16th --- Daddy's Birthday!!

June 16…What does that mean????? It’s the Greatest Man On Earth’s Birthday!!!!!

SHOUT out to my dad!!!! He is turning..... well, I don't really know… but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So, this week has been crazy! I was able to go on exchanges with Mama Dunham! It was so wonderful! We were able to talk about overcoming trials and using the atonement to change our lives!!! It was a wonderful exchange for me. But an even better one for Sister Ludwinski. She came back a new missionary! Like, she was legit before, but she came back from Odessa and just Contacts like a BOSS!!!! I AM LEARNING SO MUCH FROM HER!!!!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!

I just wanted to share one miracle story of this week because it reminds me that God has things planned out further in advance than we even think.
So, Mckayla was able to go to Girls Camp with the Odessa Stake. She LOVED IT!!!! IT WAS SO AMAZING TO SEE HER! SHE WAS GLOWING!!!!!!!! When she came home she told us of all the friends she made and all the numbers she got. She told us of the leaders who helped her so much….and all of the spiritual experiences she had!!! Ohhh, this was so wonderful!!!!!!!!!  Well, yesterday we were at church and one of the really kind, amazing leaders gave Mckayla a very nice, huge quad. Hardly used. Well, her little sister Lexi saw that and was like... “Do you know if I get one of those? And our missionary minds we were thinking.... “Oh my goodness........ so kind of the leader, but eeeekkk-- now we are put in a very awkward situation... What do we do??? So we talked to the Primary President... and she said... “You'll never guess... there has been a BRAND NEW, not one marking in them, nobodies name engraved in them, nothing quad sitting under the primary podium for 1 1/2 years. We have tried to find their owner but nobody has claimed them..... So I guess they are Lexi’s!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! RANDOM BEAUTIFUL SCRIPTURES JUST CHILLING THERE WAITING FOR LEXI TO OWN..... The lord knew her and knew her desires 1 1/2 years ago.
The Lord truly does know each of us and he loves us!!!!
They will be baptized next Saturday at 7 pm.
God is a God of miracles.

This gospel is so wonderful and so full of hope!!!! I love this church!!!

Love Sister Dawes  

No comments:

Post a Comment