Monday, December 15, 2014

Moving to San Angelo 12.15.14


12 Days of Christmas on a Clothesline

Me and Maegan


I don't know what/who this is...

Well, the unexpected.. lol!!!! I thought for sure I was going to be staying here to "die." However, the Lord does not seem to think so... There are 10 sisters going home and only one coming out... so that means a lot of sister areas are closing and will be elder areas. That is the case for me.
Elder Checkettes called at 10:37 and told me I would be moving down to San Angelo YSA ward, and I would be companions with Sister Garcia!! Few things about this: SISTER GARCIA IS AMAZING!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO BE HER COMP!! WE WILL LAUGH ALL OF THE TIME!! IT WILL BE GREAT. She came out with me, however, she has to go home a transfer early because of legal stuff and a lawyer or something has to talk with her before her release date. So I will be "killing" her this transfer.

I cried when I got the call on the phone and after. I'd never cried with a transfer call, but there is a first time for everything, right? So, I don't know when I will be calling for Christmas. I don' know. Lol. The reason I cried was because we have some great people we are teaching. They are so amazing, and I just don' want to leave them.... (That… and I won't get to see Sister Christofferson before I go home-- actually I didn't realize that till later that night). Elder Carlson is coming to take over the area. He will be great, and he is training, so luckily he is in our ward. So tomorrow we are going to sit down and let him know what is going on.

Oh! Also, mom and dad, the Weaver’s, in the ward, are bringing home a box and a suitcase. They are going to take it to Grandma’s and Grandpa’s on the 22nd, I believe. In the box is my crap. In the suitecase, in the top part, is y’alls Christmas presents :) and "Homecoming Presents." 

This week Charlotte got an answer from God. We got a text that said, "I think God answered my prayers this morning." We asked what He said. She said she was praying to her Goddess and God answered and said everything good I have learned from my Goddess I need to keep, but that He is God and He loves me, and He wants me to follow Him now.
AWESOME!!!!! Now we get to tell the Elders about that !!!!! She is amazing! I love her so much!!!

We had a church tour with Marcus as well… he is a jokester!!! So much that when we walked into the chapel we asked him what he felt.. and he said he didn't want to talk about it. Later in the lesson he said, “You want to know what I felt???” Ummmm YES!!! He said it was the first time in 2 years he didn't feel alone. ............ Wow! That was powerful. So that is that :) The church is true.

I hate moving, however, Elder Checkettes did pretty much promise me that I would not be moving again. I can't believe how much time I have left!!! Better go tear it up down there....

Oh! And I am terrified to serve in YSA ward because it is easier not to look at attractive men when they are married... but when they are single..... lots of prayers will be needed!!!!


Love y’all! Have a Merry Christmas!  Well, not quite!

No comments:

Post a Comment