Monday, July 21, 2014

Brinne's Birthday Letter from the Mission Field 7.21.14

Well, I haven't got to much time. Lol. We are going to Olive Garden at 12:15 :) Happy Birthday Sis Daw!!!! So much fun!!! So, a lot of really great things happened.

Satuday, we went and had dinner at a member’s home. They had no idea it was my birthday. We were talking about stuff and Brother Green asked how old we were. I said, "I'll be 20 tomorrow." And in the back room we hear a scream from Sister Green. She said.... "No way!!!! I made a cake for dessert and I felt like I should buy candles and I just got ice cream because cake and ice cream go together!!!!!!!!!!-- And I thought how fun would it be if someone actually had a birthday!!!" lol. Well, we did :) So the Lord loves me!!!

Dad, you mentioned I must have pure charity because the cake was German Chocolate.... (least favorite cake in the world) .......... Well, I am definitely gaining charity because in the TLM we don't often eat with members, so, I can count on 2 hands how many meal appointments I've had ald on 4 of those 6 times.... we have eaten some kind of fishy food..... and I eat every bite... so charity, the pure love of Christ, catching that :)

2 reasons why the Lord loves me... So, in Gospel Principals, missionaries have been teaching the lessons while we wait to get a new teacher called. Well, this week was our turn... lesson.... LAW OF CHASTITY........ AIN'T NOBODY WANNA TEACH ADULTS THE LAW OF CHASITY, AND DEFFS NOT ON THEIR BIRTHDAY!!!! But, the Lord loves me.... a teacher was called and he got the wonderful opportunity to teach the law of chastity..... yay!!!

3, We  went to the other sisters house and had pot roast and opened my presents :) Had my very first princess birthday party :) It was so much fun!!!!!

Ski Ski is sending pictures. So no spiritual thought this week, but just an update of my birthday.

Something I have started to do.  During personal studies i'’ve been writing what I am learning in letter-form, and I am going to send them to my family. It's helped me remember throughout my day what I studied and it's helping me so much!!! So way good! Y’all can expect that this week :)






Love y’all so much! Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment