Monday, January 26, 2015

Final Chapter! 1.26.15

Transfer calls came Saturday. I AM STAYING HERE! Ending my mission here in San Angelo YSA. Sister Heaton is coming here and we are going to have the greatest 6 weeks of my mission.

This week we actually got to teach! That was A VERY NICE CHANGE! VERY, VERY, NICE! We are teaching a lady named Kim. She is in the military and will be leaving in 2 weeks. Her sister is a member, and Kim has been going though some huge trials. So her sister requested a priesthood blessing for Kim. The military missionaries gave her one and passed her to us. She is such a special woman. She is so, so, so, so, so, angry. I have never taught an angry person before. And she isn't angry at us, but she is angry that she doesn't have answers… and doesn't know if there is a God. There is just so much with her. I want to help her so badly. A lot of our lesson focused around the fact that God won't take the agency of others away. So sometimes life sucks... moral of it all...:) She needs lots of prayers that her heart will soften and she will be able to see more truth.

Family Home evening is going to be great tonight. I am so exited for it! I love being here. I love being a missionary.

Pray we can find lots of people to teach. I am going to contact all day—everyday-- so we can teach people!! Life is going to be so good. The truth of God will go forth boldy, nobly, and independent until it has penetrated every continent, visited every climb, and swept every country until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.

Love ya,
 Sister Dawes



No comments:

Post a Comment